Criterion for student interested in attending nonPareil
- Applicant must be at least 18 or older to attend nonPareil
- Applicant must be at least 17 years of age to apply and/or tour
- Applicant must be out of high school to attend nonPareil (we do not require a diploma or GED)
- Official diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder – ASD (includes Asperger’s Syndrome & PDD-NOS)
- Fundamental communication skills – expressive and receptive language
- Does not require one-on-one intervention and/or prompting for safety, behavioral support, or comprehension
If the individual applying meets this criterion, please fill out and submit this form. We will contact you about your interest in nonPareil.