Last modified: August 24, 2022
Our Policy for nonPareil Institute
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Any information relevant to the online form, page, or site with which a user is interacting.
- Demographic information such as IP Address, preferences, and interest.
- Name, Gamer Name and/or Steam Name.
- Scores, Level Completion, and Game Data from games made by nonPareil Institute / nP Studios.
- Other information relevant to gameplay and / or in-game ad click-throughs.
When you share information with us, for example by creating an account on nP119.team, or requesting your name added to our mailing list, your data is only used in the way that is obvious to each specific type: i.e., for record keeping, reference for admission or contact, or establishing your digital identity in our administration system. We never collect personally identifiable information about you from any of our for-sale applications. We do track web analytics that can help us understand where our web traffic is coming from, and what technology is used to access our site. These analytics do not contain any personally identifiable information about you.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
Information we share
- We do not share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of nonPareil Institute / nP Studio / PowerSourcing unless you are participating in a special research project, outsourcing project, or other auxiliary events outside of the normal operations of nonPareil Institute. You will have signed authorizing forms stating the use of the data specific to the event or project.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your game information to help fine-tune our products to better meet the needs of our audience.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to P.O. Box 260652 Plano, TX 75026-0652.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.